The Online Main examination of IBPS PO/MT is scheduled to be held on 26th November 2017. Following the SBI PO exam pattern, IBPS has introduced the descriptive to test the writing skills of candidates. Descriptive test will be conduct in Mains examination immediate after the Objective type test. There will be 2 questions carrying 25 marks with total time duration of 30 minutes.
Here the banking team of jagran josh is 28 most important topics for descriptive test of IBPS PO Mains examination 2017.
- The Non-Performing Assets (NPA) and their impact
- Impact of GST in India
- Merger of associate banks with SBI: Impact on Indian Economy
- Digital revolution in the Indian banking sector
- The BharatMala project
- PSU (Public Sector Unit) Bank Consolidation: Impact of Indian Economy
- Cashless Economy: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Cyber Crime : A Growing threat to Indian Banking Sector
- Effect of Literacy on economy
- Should students join politics?
- National Pension Scheme: Advantages & Disadvantages
- Politicians and film stars need privacy
- Women Empowerment
- PAID NEWS : The bane of ethical journalism
- Importance of History of nation
- Foreign investment in Insurance Sector
- Is Bhim App Usefull or Not?
- 7 Challenges Faced by E-Commerce in India
- Positive effects of hike in salary of an employee
- Reservation System in India
- The Problem of bad loan
- Social media and psyche of Indian youth
- Role of Banking sector in Rural Development in India
- Growing Start –up ecosystem in India
- Impacts of Demonetisation on Indian Economy?
- Digital Payments & E- Wallets: Is the future of transaction
- The idea of Bad Bank in India
- Evolution of Bitcoin: The Virtual Currency
The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive test by securing passing marks, to be decided by banks.
Emerging Bank Jobs: Job Profile and Career as Cyber Forensic Analyst in Public Sector Banks
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Exam: Previous Year Question Paper
Salary of Bank Employees after 11th bipartite Settlement
RBI Assistant or Bank PO: Which one to go for?