Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Research Associate, Law Officer & Other. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 17 July 2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 03 July 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission – 17 July 2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination – After 18 July 2017
- Online Examination (Tentative Date) - Last week of July 2017
- Conduct of Interview – August 2017
IBPS Vacancy Details
- Research Associate – 02 Posts
- Law Officer – 01 Post
- Analyst Programmer (Linux) – 01 Post
- Analyst Programmer (Windows) – 01Post
- IT Administrator – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate, Law Officer & Other Posts
- Research Associate – Post-Graduation in Psychology / Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities / Institutes.
- Law Officer – Post-Graduation in Psychology / Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities / Institutes.
- Analyst Programmer (Linux) – Graduation degree is essential. Diploma/Certification from recognized professional bodies is essential for computer courses like C language or ASP.NET or Linux programming language.
- Analyst Programmer (Windows) – B.E./B.Tech/MCA with specialization in Computer Science.
- IT Administrator – Graduation degree, preferably in pure science, Diploma/Certification from recognized professional bodies are essential for System Administration in UNIX/ LINUX/ Windows/ Computer Networking.
- For the posts of Law Officer, Analyst Programmer-Linux, Analyst Programmer-Windows & IT Administrator – Between 21 to 33 years
- For the post of Research Associate – 21 to 30 years
How to Apply for IBPS, Research Associate, Law Officer & Other Posts
Interested candidates can apply online from 03 July 2017 to 17 July 2017. No other mode of application will be accepted. A candidate can apply for only one post as the skill sets for the posts are different. Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. Candidates are advised to keep printout of application form and e-receipt for future reference.