Indian Army invited application for Recruitment Rally scheduled to be at Rajasthan in Bikaner, Ganganagar, Hanumangarh and Sri Ganganagar Districts for recruitment to the post of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk, Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Tradesmen. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission – 31 July 2017
- Recruitment Rally – 16 August 2017 to 22 August 2017
Indian Army Vacancy Details
- Soldier General Duty (All Arms) (SGD)
- Soldier Technical (Technical Arms - Arty, Army Air Defence (STT)
- Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) (CLK)
- Soldier Tradesmen(All Arms) (TDN)
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) (SNA)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
- Soldier General Duty (SGD) - SSLC / Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed with higher qualification ie 10+2 and above.
- Soldier Technical (STT) - 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Soldier Clerk (CLK) - 10+2 / Intermediate Examination Pass in any stream; should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% in aggregate in Class XII.
- Soldier Tradesmen (TDN) - 10th Simple Pass/ ITI (except Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper-who may be 8th Simple Pass).
- Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) (SNA)- 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. OR In case the candidate has a BSc Degree with (Botany / Zoology / Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class-XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
- Soldier General Duty (SGD) – 17 ½ - 21 Year
- Soldier Technical (STT), Soldier Clerk (CLK), Soldier Tradesmen (TDN), Soldier Nursing Assistant - 17 ½ - 23 Year
How to Apply for Indian Army Recruitment Rally
Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2017. (For more details, click on the Detailed Notification)
Scroll Down for More Jobs
Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2017; Apply for Karaikal (Puducherry) for SGD & Others by Today
Indian Army/Navy/Air Force Jobs Ending in July: SSC Officers, Group D & Other Posts Available