Jharkhand Staff Selection commission (Jharkhand SSC) invited applications for recruitment to the Post of Amin, Revenue Clerk, junior field officer and Ganak. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 26 July 2017.
- Starting Date of Online Application – 22 June 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission- 26 July 2017
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee – 31 July 2017
- Date of Examination - will be notified
- Date of issuing Admit Card - will be notified
Jharkhand SSC Vacancy Details
- Amin – 169 Posts
- Revenue Clerk– 557 Posts
- Junior Field Officer – 16 Posts
- Ganak – 23 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Amin, Revenue Clerk and Other Posts
- Amin – 10+2 Intermediate with 1 Year ITI Surveyor Certificate or 1 Year Amin Post Certificate Course from any recognized university of India.
- Revenue Clerk– Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam from any recognized Board of India.
- Junior Field Officer – Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Mathematics as Subject from any recognized university of India.
- Ganak – Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Economics as Subject from any recognized university of India.
Age Limit – 18 to 35 years
Application Fee for Amin, Revenue Clerk and Other Posts
- General/OBC– Rs. 460/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 115/-
How to Apply for Jharkhand SSC, Amin, Revenue Clerk and Other Posts
Interested candidates can apply online from 22 June 2017 to 26 July 2017. Candidates are advised to keep printout of finally submitted online application for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs
Office of District Judge, Nuapada Recruitment 2017 for 13 Clerk, Typist & Stenographer Posts
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 for 02 Lower Division Clerk Posts