Krishna District Cooperative Bank Limited invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Staff Assistant, Clerk, PACS Staff. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 29 July 2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission- 18 July 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission- 29 July 2017
- Date for Payment of Application Fee – 18 July to 29 July 2017
- Tentative Date of Written Test (Online) - August 2017
Krishna District Cooperative Bank Vacancy Details
- Staff Assistant/Clerk/PACS Staff – 50 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Assistants/Clerk/PACS Staff Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Staff Assistant/Clerk- Graduation from a recognized University; knowledge of English and Proficiency in Local Language (Telugu) is essential and preference will be given to the candidates with computer knowledge.
- PACS Staff – Intermediate plus JDC or Graduation from a recognized University.
Age Limit – 45 years
Application Fee for Staff Assistants/Clerk/PACS Staff Posts
- General /OBC – Rs. 600/-(non-refundable) (Direct Recruitment)
- SC/ST/PC/EXS – Rs. 350/- (non-refundable) (Direct Recruitment)
How to apply for Krishna District Cooperative Bank, Staff Assistants/Clerk/PACS Staff Posts
Eligible candidates can apply for the above posts through online mode from 18 July 2017 to 29 July 2017. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference. For more information, click on the above link of Detailed Notification.
Scroll Down for More Jobs
Now watch govt jobs with our Rojgar Bulletin
KDCC Recruitment 2017, 62 Vacancies for Staff Assistant / Clerk Posts
JKSSB Recruitment 2017, 135 Vacancies for Steno, Clerk, Nurse and Other Posts