In this article, we have scripted plenty of problems taken from the CHSL aspirants and these questions are grounded on the basis of total consciousness of aspirants for the date of 3rd Feb 2017 exam. These questions would be helpful in appearing for forthcoming exams i.e. SSC CGL and other competitive exams.
Timings: - Exams held to date from 7th Jan to 9th Jan 2017 will be organized in two time slots, while, rest exams will be put in three shifts. Except this, These questions will give you help in figuring out the following things: -
- Repeatedly asked Questions in exams for the same session, i.e. 2016-17.
- Estimating the relative Cut off marking.
- Tricks and time consumption in solving questions, so that, you can find out the difficulty level.
- Chapter wise projection of questions.
- For planning strategy for the rest attempts.
** The following questions are from almost all Shifts exams generally. As soon, as we get new questions from the remaining shifts then we will upload in the same blog.
- 45 + cos sin 30
- Acinoxy Jabatus is the scientific name of? – Cheetah
- What is the Scientific name of bamboo? – Bambusoideae
- Port of Spain is the capital of? – Republic of Trinidad and Tobago
- What is the full form of SEO in Computer Science? – Search Engine optimization
- What is the scientific name of Guava? – Psidium guajava
- No of hydrogen atoms in decane? – 22
- To which state does Chang lo folk dance belong? – Nagaland (performed by Chang tribe)
- In which state is Ranthambore Bird Sanctuary situated? – Rajasthan
- How many players are there in Kabaddi? – Seven
- Battle of Haldighati was fought between? – Maharana Pratap and Akbar
- Which state has the highest number of Lok sabha seats in India? – Uttar Pradesh
- Hampi is situated in? – Karnataka
- How many UTs are there in India? – 7
- Who invented Java? – James Gosling
- Which of the following elements have atomic number greater than that of Zinc? – Bromine (Other options – Fe, Cr, Ni)
- 16. Who is the author of India: From Midnight to the Millennium? – Shashi Tharoor
- Complete the Series: 4,13,40,121,? – 364
- Analogy based on chronological order of Presidents.
- Five Point someone: Chetan Bhagat:: Swami and His Friends: ? – RK narayan
- Meaning of to go for broke – To put everything to risk
- Spellings correction smudging was asked.
- Synonym of actuate – Activate
For more related/important information, keep on visiting our SSC Page of www.jagranjosh.com. As earlier, we receive questions in this context, we will surely update on the same page for the specific date.
So, All the Best!!!