Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Director, Research & Legal Consultant. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 11 August 2017.
- Starting Date for Online Application Submission – 24 July 2017
- Last Date for Online Application Submission- 11 August 2017
RBI Vacancy Details
- PhDs in Grade ‘B’ for Research Positions – 03 Posts
- Director- Communication in Grade ‘E’ – 01 Post
- Officer in Grade ‘B’- Communication- 01 Post
- Legal Consultants in Grade ‘F’ (Legal Advisor) – 02 Posts
- Legal Consultants in Grade ‘C’/’D’ (Assistant/Deputy Legal Adviser) – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Director, Research & Legal Consultant Posts
- PhDs in Grade ‘B’ for Research Positions – Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities (Indian or Foreign) is the minimum required educational qualification. The Bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational and theoretical economics. High quality research potential and communication skills of international standards are essential.
- Director- Communication in Grade ‘E’ - Minimum Post Graduation with first class (equivalent to 60%) (preferably in Economics) and a Degree or Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relations of minimum one year duration conducted by reputed institutes, preferably affiliated to / recognized by a reputed University.
- Officer in Grade ‘B’- Communication- Minimum Graduation with first class (Equivalent to 60%) (preferably in Economics) and a Degree or Diploma in Journalism or Mass Communication or Public Relations of minimum one year duration conducted by reputed institutes, preferably affiliated to / recognized by a reputed University.
- Legal Consultants in Grade F and Grade C/D – Bachelor’s Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrollment as an Advocate with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years; and Post Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized university.
Application Fee for Director, Research & Legal Consultant Posts
- General – Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for RBI, Director, Research & Legal Consultant Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online from 24July 2017 to 11 August 2017. Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Selection Procedure for Director, Research & Legal Consultant Posts
Selection will be through interview only. A preliminary screening of the applications by Screening Committee, if necessary, will be carried out for making, a short-list of eligible candidates to be called for the interview/s.
Scroll down for more jobs
ICMR-NIN Recruitment 2017 for 04 Senior Project Research Fellow & MTS Posts
Tariff Authority for Major Ports, Mumbai recruitment 2017 for 04 Assistant Director & Other Posts