Wellington Cantonment Board invited applications for recruitment to the post of Lower Division Clerk, Office Assistant, Mason, Mazdoor, Safaiwala, Electrical Lineman, Male Nursing Assistant and Secondary Grade Teacher. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 11 August 2017.
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 11 August 2017
Wellington Cantonment Board Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk: 2 posts
- Office Assistant: 1 post
- Mason: 1 post
- Mazdoor: 4 posts
- Safaiwala: 8 posts
- Electrical Lineman: 1 post
- Male Nursing Assistant: 1 post
- Secondary Grade Teacher: 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Safaiwala, Mazdoor & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Lower Division Clerk: Bachelor degree in any stream and Typewriting passed in English lower with Computer Knowledge.
- Office Assistant: HSC/Diploma.
- Mason: 10th passed with ITI Mason trade certificate.
- Mazdoor: ITI trade certificate in Wireman/Fitter/Carpenter/Plumber/ Electrician/Mason course.
- Safaiwala: 8th passed/Failed and must be literate in local language.
- Electrical Lineman: 10th passed with ITI Electrician trade certificate.
- Male Nursing Assistant: 10th passed with minimum two years experience in any reputed Hospital.
- Secondary Grade Teacher: HSC Passed and should have completed Secondary Grade Teacher Training or B.Ed.
Age Limit for Safaiwala, Mazdoor & Other posts
Between 18 to 25 years for all posts
Application Fees for Safaiwala, Mazdoor & Other posts
Examination fee of Rs.100/-
How to Apply for Wellington Cantonment Board Safaiwala, Mazdoor & Other Posts 2017
Candidates are required to apply online through Cantonment Board website www.cbwellington.in on or before 11 August 2017.