Staff selection commission conducts CGL examination every year and this year it has decided to held examinations from 1st August, 2017 to 20th August, 2017 for recruiting hundreds of candidates in various departments and their subordinate offices.
SSC is the dream of lakhs of candidates of getting employed in government sector and ministries. It offers you a high paying salary and authority in Government organizations. Once, you cleared the examination; you will be assigned a post filled by you and after that you can steadily climb the ladder.
Now, you can estimate the importance of this exam. Hence, to beat lakhs of candidates; you need a perfect study plan and with plans here are some important things that you should know before you enter the examination hall for your final call.
Important things not to forget before going to examination Hall:
1. Avoid bringing restricted items in te examination hall: - These items include Books, magazine or any electronic gadgets such as mobile phones and accessories, Bluetooth devices, pen camera, button hole camera, scanner calculator etc. If, Anyone found infringing these regulations, then he/she will debarred from Future SSC exams.
2. Be punctual in Hall:- You are supposed to be in the examination hall on the predetermined time slot i.e. 1 hour before the commencement of paper.you will not be permitted to leave the Examination Hall until the exam is over. Candidates arriving after the commencement of the examination will not be permitted to enter the Examination Hall.
3. Be careful during logging in :- Before starting examination, you should take care of the personal details on the screen. This information can be the following ones:-
4. Get familiar with the exam syllabus and Exam scheme: - Take a general scrutiny of the SSC official notification for complete syllabus and online exam instructions. This year onwards, SSC has made changes to the exam pattern and mode of examination. So, take care of it,
5. Multiple choice question paper:- Online examination is also alike the offline examinations. But, from this year exam will be available only in one language that is English. So, Get prepared for that.
The above mentioned things are necessary before going to examination hall and rest is your preparation. we recommend you to practice previous year question papers as much as possible. Previous year papers can be obtained from our SSC webpage.