Doing homework on time is the first trait of every successful student. Any student who does their homework also excels in academics at school because they practice and learn everything on time. Moreover, they do not need extra help and take less pressure for studies during examinations.
Read here how to make your homework easy and save your time and extra efforts. Plus brownie points from your parents and teachers.
1. Prioritise your homework – first thing to make your homework simple is by prioritisation, which can be done by sorting your homework. You need to divide your homework into reading, learning and writing/artwork.
This system will help you prioritise your homework easily.
2. Organise and Schedule your studies – you can only be able to do your homework/studies easily and faster when you have concentration and peace of mind for studies. To make sure about this, you need to block distractions during studies. These distractions include sleep/laziness, bad postures, noise, hunger etc. so to avoid such distractions you need to do following things –
3. Ask for Help – Whenever you face any problem/difficulty in doing your homework, you must ask your parents or elders for help. In case, you don’t find someone for help, you can always save that problem for asking your teacher at school only. But don’t let this problem obstruct your homework and you should complete rest of your homework.
4. Differentiate between Homework and Revision – homework is the task for you to do at home so that you can remember and practice what you have learnt at home but revision is a part of your self-studies/evaluation and completely different from homework. Homework is to be done compulsory but revision is for your better understanding of subjects/homework. When your teacher asks you to revise any chapter or subject, it means you should utilise your extra time apart from homework to know better about the subject.
5. Recreational breaks – you must take at least 10-15 minutes of break during your study time for every one hour. It helps you in better focus on your studies as such recreational breaks refresh your brain and you are again charged up to study. Many research found that our brain can focus better when we take 15 minutes break and 45 minutes learning. Recreational breaks can include snacks, games, and time with friends and family etc.
Conclusion: You can make your life easier and your homework fun by organising few things like prioritisation of work, study schedule and break from studies. Follow this tips to balance your studies and this will help you excel in academics and reduce your stress of studies too.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
This is when a student should start preparing for engineering/medical entrance exams
CBSE class 12th Chemistry paper 2018: Don't miss these tips to prepare in last moments
UP Board class 12 Biology paper second exam 2018 : Last year paper, Sample paper and more
8 Psychological tips for students to learn effectively