Employment of youth is the biggest concern that has clouded the minds of Government of India currently. Thus for resolving this problem our government is taking various steps to provide as many employment opportunities as possible. Opportunities in the field of government sector come as a boon at this juncture. SBI Bank provides one such chance for the students by conducting an examination for the post of assistants in clerical cadre. The test is among the highly competitive job entrance examinations of India. Various posts, included in clerical cadre, are Clerk-cum-Godown Keeper, Data Entry Operators, Clerk, Typist (English), Steno (English), Agricultural Clerks, Steno (Hindi), Typist (English and Hindi), Steno (English and Hindi), Clerk-cum-Cashier, and Telephone Operators. Each vacant post in any branch of nationalized bank located across the country is filled on the basis of candidate’s performance in Bank Clerk/Clerical Entrance Exam, followed by an interview. In order to perform well in the examination the candidates are required to be prepared with a niche.
For preparation, candidates should be familiarized with the knowledge regarding the type of questions that can be asked in the examination. Books, study guides, sample questions, previous year papers and other study materials are also required for the perfect preparation. There are several books in market for the preparation of the bank clerk exam. A lot of coaching institutions - small and big - are also making huge efforts to train students for the same exam. Generally students take a lot of input but they fail to check whether they are generating sufficient output to score well in the final exam. It is your output - questions attempted correctly in the provided time - that will define your success in the final exam. So it is very important for every student to assess himself/ herself before the exam so as to optimize his/ her output for the best score in the final exam. So the students need an assessment book which can help them in increasing their output for the final exam.
Keeping this need in mind, Disha Publication has developed a success guaranteed book in its most popular series "101 Speed Tests." The book titles "101 SPEED TEST FOR SBI BANK CLERK EXAM" and is a one stop solution for all the needs of the candidates. "No matter where you prepare from - a coaching or a book - it is our guarantee that if you master this book, then you will surely crack the SBI examination," says Deepak Agarwal, Director, Disha Publication. This is a pioneer book with innovative approach and covers each and every important concept must to crack this exam.
101 SPEED TEST FOR SBI BANK CLERK EXAM presents a plethora of assessments covering the concepts which will lead your way towards a confident preparation. The book is based on the concept of TRP - Test, Revise and Practice, thus this book ensuring both quantity and quality. This book aims at improving your SPEED followed by the STRIKE RATE which will eventually lead to obtaining high score. Let’s glance through some of the qualities this book envelops:
1.This book is bifurcated into small topics which are crucial for SBI clerical examination. Each test has 25 to 30 MCQs based on the latest pattern of the examination.
2. The whole syllabus has been divided into 5 sections which are further distributed in to 96 topics
- QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE is distributed into 24 topics
- REASONING is distributed into 28 topics
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE is distributed in 19 topics
- COMPUTER KNOWLADGE/MARKETING APTITUDE is distributed into 9 topics
- GENERAL AWARNESS is distributed in 16 topics
3. This book will allow candidate to examine their position in the exam as this book has the cut offs of each section thus a candidate will be able to know where he stands.
4. At the end of every section there is a sectional test to integrate the whole section.
5. Finally in the end 5 FULL TESTS are issued so that the candidates can have the real feel of the EXAMINATION.
6. The general awareness section of the book is updated by keeping in mind the highly competitive atmosphere.
7. In all the book contains 3000+ quality MCQs in the form of 101 test with their solutions at the end
8. Thus this book is a complete package for self assessment for the candidate and hence after reading this 101 SPEED TEST a candidate will be able to score well in the examination.
9. The book provides Separate Tests. The book comes with perforation such that each test can be torn out of the book.
10.Separate Time Limit, Maximum Marks, Cut-off, Qualifying Score is provided for each test.
11.The book also provides a separate sheet, SCORE TRACKER where you can keep a record of your scores and performance.
How to Master 101 Speed Tests by Disha Publication:
- Before attempting any test in the book revise the syllabus related to the test.
- Make sure that you appear in a test on a table in an exam-like environment (silent and secluded).
- You must detach the test sheet from the book and keep a time clock for monitoring the time. Do all your rough work on the sheet itself.
- Do not refer any other material during the test. Be honest.
- Once you complete a test, check your answers with the help of the answers keys provided in the book.
- Record your marks in the Score Tracker Sheet for reference and monitoring your performance.
- After the test analyse your performance. Check all questions "not attempted" or "wrongly attempted" and try them again.
- The book will highlight your strengths and weaknesses. You must work hard to improve your weak areas.
- Thus must master each and every question in the book.
In the end we would say that '101 Speed Test' is an amazing concept which must be tried by every aspirant. "It is our strong belief that if an aspirant works hard on the cues provided through each of the test he/ she can improve his/ her learning and final score by a minimum of 15%," says Ms Sheenu, Sr. Content Expert at Disha.
The other books in the 101 Speed Test Series published by Disha Publication are:
101 Speed Test for IBPS PO
101 Speed Test for IBPS Clerk
101 Speed Test for SSC CGL
101 Speed Test for IBPS Specialist Officer
101 Speed Test for Indian Railways Assistant Loco Pilot
101 Speed Test for CSAT Paper 1
101 Speed Test for CSAT Paper 2
Disclaimer: The information provided in this Notification is solely by Disha Publication, Jagranjosh.com bears no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information. Individuals are therefore suggested to check the authenticity of the information.