All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raebareli (AIIMS Raebareli) Job Notification 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raebareli (AIIMS Raebareli) has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Residents (SRs). Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 07 May 2021.
AIIMS Raebareli announced job notification for the post of Senior Resident has been released officially. M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD pass can apply for this job opening.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 07 May 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raebareli (AIIMS Raebareli) Senior Residents (SRs) Vacancy Details
- Anaesthesiology: 04 Posts
- Bio-chemistry: 02 Posts
- Blood Bank (Transfusion Medicine): 03 Posts
- Community Medicine: 01 Post
- CTVS: 02 Posts
- Dermatology: 02 Posts
- ENT: 02 Posts
- Forensic Medicine: 03 Posts
- General Medicine: 04 Posts
- General Surgery: 06 Posts
- Microbiology: 05 Posts
- Neurology: 02 Posts
- Neurosurgery: 04 Posts
- & Gyane.: 02 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 03 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 01 Post
- Pathology: 03 Posts
- Paediatrics: 03 Posts
- Paediatrics Surgery: 03 Posts
- Pharmacology: 01 Post
- PMR: 02 Posts
- Psychiatry: 01 Post
- Radiology: 06 Posts
- TB and Chest: 02 Posts
- Urology: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Residents (SRs) Job
- SENIOR RESIDENTS (Non-Academic): a) A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in Section 13 (3) of the Act).
b) Must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
c) A postgraduate degree i.e. MD/MS in the specialty concerned or its equivalent.
- SENIOR RESIDENTS (Non-Medical) in Microbiology Department: a) Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Microbiology.
b) Preference shall be given to candidate having Post doc Experience. Age Limit: 45 years.
Salary: Senior Resident In Pay Matrix (Level-11) with a minimum of Rs.67, 700/- + NPA (for medical personnel) as per recommendations of the 7th CPC.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 07 May 2021.
- The candidates willing to appear in the above said walk-in-interview must bring their brief bio-data (in triplicate) in the pro-forma attached (Annexure ‘A’) along with certificate of age, qualification, experience and caste complete in all respects at the time of walk-in-interview.
- The document verification will be done from every Tuesday to Friday starting from 04 May 2021 from 10:00 A.M to 12:00 P.M. in AIIMS, Rae Bareli (UP) followed by interview of eligible candidate on the same day from 03:00 P.M to 05:00 P.M. For further details like total number of posts along with break-up, age, qualification, experience, caste and remuneration etc., the candidates may visit our website www.aiimsrbl.edu.in.
- The candidates having prescribed qualification/experience should appear for document verification from every Tuesday to Friday starting from 04 May 2021 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM in the Board Room, Medical College, AIIMS, Rae Bareli, Uttar Pradesh followed by the interview on the same day from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM in the Board Room, Medical College Block, AIIMS Raebareli.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles