AIPGMEE under National Board of Examinations has invited applicants to apply for its eligibility-cum-ranking examination for admission to All India 50% quota of MD/MS/Diploma seats for 2015 admission session. The National Board of Examination (NBE) would conduct a CBT (Computer Based Test) for all the applying students at test centers across 33 cities around the country. The applicants eligible can apply online within 10 October 2014.
- Online Registration Starting Date: 29 August 2014
- Last date of receipt of online application: 10 October 2014
- Examination dates for AIPGMEE: 1 to 6 December 2014
- The candidates who are possessing their MBBS degree/provisional MBBS pass certificate from any recognized university or institute under the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council are eligible to apply for the examination.
- The candidates must have one year of internship for applying to AIPGMEE.
For further details on instructions, scheme of examination, syllabus, seats available and other information visit www.nbe.gov.in
How to Apply
- The candidates eligible for the examination can apply online through the website www.nbe.gov.in and register themselves before 10 October 2014.
- The application fees can be paid through online gateway provided using Credit card or Debit card issued by banks in India.