All India Radio Recruitment 2020: All India Radio has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Casual Editor and Casual News Reader cum Translator (Assamese). Interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 20 August 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 20 August 2020
All India Radio Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Casual News Reader cum Translator (Assamese) - 2 Posts
- Casual Editor - 1 Post
All India Radio Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Casual News Reader cum Translator (Assamese) - Graduation from a recognized University; Degree/ PG Diploma in Journalism with a duration of at least one year from a recognized University/Institution Or 5-years experience in reporting/editing work in print/electronic media.
- Casual Editor -Graduation from a recognized University; Proficiency in the Assamese language.
Age Limit - 21 to 50 years (There will be age relaxation for the reserved category candidates as per government norms)
Selection Criteria for All India Radio Recruitment 2020
The selection of candidates for the post of Editor Post will be done on the basis of Written Test and Interview. For Casual News Reder cum Translator Posts, the selection will be on the basics of Written-test, Voice Test and Interview.
How to apply for All India Radio Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates are required to submit their filled-in applications to “The RNU Head, All India Radio, Chandmari, Guwahati – 781003” on or before 20th August 2020. No TA/DA will be given for any step of empanelment. Outstation candidates are not eligible to apply.
Application Fee for All India Radio Recruitment 2020
- General category - Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/OBC - Rs. 225/-
Latest Government Jobs: