Army Welfare Education Society Presents Education Scholarship Scheme for the Wards of Army Men
Education Scholarship Scheme for Army Personnel (ESSA) invites applications from wards of serving Army personnel and MNS studying in class 9 to postgraduation. The scholarship provides financial assistance to the candidates to complete their education.
Last date of applying to this scholarship is January 31, 2019.
To be eligible for this call, one must meet the following requirements as mandated by the ESSA, which are:
- The applicant must be the ward of a serving Army personnel and MNS.
- The applicant must be studying in class 9 to postgraduate level.
- The applicant must not have reached the age of 25 years at the time of completion of class/course.
The scholarship call provides following benefits:
- Class 9 to 12 - INR 1500 per annum
- Graduation - INR 2500 per annum
- Professional/PG courses - INR 6000 per annum
- The applications submitted by the Serving Army Officers, JCOs and OR will be duly scrutinized by their Commanding Officers/ Head of Departments.
- Downloaded marksheets will not be accepted unless attested by the school/college to avoid any kind of manipulation.
- The scholarship applications in respect of Defence Security Corps (DSC) personnel will be accepted through their record office only.
- The candidates will receive scholarship amount through multi-city cheques/NEFT.
One finding themselves eligible and meeting all the requirements may apply to the following link below: