BARC Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 63 Nurse, Driver, Stipendiary Trainee and Other PostsManish Malhotra
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Recruitment 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has invited applications for the Nurse, Driver, Stipendiary Trainee and other posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for BARC Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 15 February 2021.
BARC has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Persons for the Various Posts. The total number of posts for 63 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Persons applied for these Vacancies online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Vacancies was commenced from 21 January 2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 15 February 2021.
Closing Date for submission of Online Application: 15 February 2021
BARC Nurse, Driver, Stipendiary Trainee and other Vacancy Details
- Medical/Scientific Officer/E (Nuclear Medicine): 01 Post
- Medical/Scientific Officer/D (Nuclear Medicine): 02 Posts
- Technical Officer/D (Nuclear Medicine Technologist): 01 Post
- Nurse/A: 19 Posts
- Sub-Officer/B: 06 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/C (Nuclear Medicine Technologist): 07 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B (Pathology): 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist): 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant/B (Radiography): 01 Post
- Pharmacist/B: 01 Post
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A: 11 Posts
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-I (Computer Operation): 01 Post
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-I (Health Physicist): 01 Post
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Laboratory Technician): 05 Posts
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Dental Technician-Hygienist): 03 Posts
Eligibility Nurse, Driver, Stipendiary Trainee and other Job
- Medical/Scientific Officer/E (Nuclear Medicine): Person should have MS/MD or equivalent (Nuclear Medicine) from a recognized University with 4 years of experience after acquiring the prescribed qualifications.
- Technical Officer: Persons should be M.Sc. with 60% marks+DMRIT/DNMT/DFIT with 50% marks+04 years exp.
- Nurse: Person should have XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (03 years course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India is Mandatory.
- Scientific Assistant: B.Sc. with 60 percent marks followed by Post Graduate (PG) Diploma in Medical Lab Technology with 60 percent marks or B.Sc with 60 percent marks.
- Driver: Persons should have HSC (Class 12th) (Science with Chemistry) or equivalent with min. 50 percent of marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License (DL) with min. one (01) year driving exp. + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting (CCFF) equipments such as Fire Extinguisher etc., from the State Fire Training Centres.
- For More Detailed Educational Qualification persons are requested to check it from the Official Notification. Persons are requested to refer it till end.
|Official Notification Download Here||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for BARC Recruitment Notification 2021 through the prescribed application format on or before 15 February 2021.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles