BECIL Delhi Recruitment 2019 for Team Leader, Graphic Designer, Social Media Communicator & Other Po
BECIL NOIDA Jobs 2019: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL) has invited application for the post of Team Leader, Graphic Designer, Social Media Communicator and Social Media Analytics Expert purely on contract basis for deployment in the office of Registrar General of India, Delhi. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through prescribed format on or before 08 July 2019.
Last Date of Application - 08 July 2019
BECIL NOIDA Vacancy Details
- Team Leader – 1 Post
- Social Media Graphic Designer – 2 Posts
- Social Media Communicator – 2 Posts
- Social Media Analytics – 1 Post
- Team Leader – Between Rs.90,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/- per month
- Social Media Graphic Designer – Between Rs.55,000/- to Rs.60,000/- per month
- Social Media Communicator – Between Rs.70,000/- to 75,000/- per month
- Social Media Analytics – Between Rs.75,000/- to Rs.80,000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for Manager and Coordinator Posts Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Team Leader – Must hold Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or Journalism or any other relevant field. 2 Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (any field). Professional experience of at least of eight (08 years) in managing social media presence for client organization.
- Social Media Graphic Designer – A minimum 05 years of experience in visual design and/or front end development for social media and/or World Wide Web. Professional experience in managing social media presence for client organization.
- Social Media Communicator – Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree (any field). Professional experience of at least 05 years in managing social presence for client organization.
- Social Media Analytics – Must have Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Applied Maths/Statistics). Must have used the analytics software freely available and have working experience (05 years) of handling social media analytics
How to Apply for BECIL NOIDA Jobs 2019
The duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, Aadhar Card, Pan Card and nonrefundable registration fee should be submitted to Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P) on or before 08 July 2019.
Application Fee for BECIL Jobs:
Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/PH) by cash or demand draft drawn in favor of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi