Best Computer Courses for Girl Students
Making a career is not an easy task and when you have doubts in your mind, you tend to choose from the tried and tested career options only. No career option is gender biased but, there are certain factors which make a career option restricted to boys only. Generally, girls prefer to choose a career option which provides them a secure environment and work stability. The most popular career option for these preferences is Computer Science stream and allied courses. Know here the most preferred computer courses for girl students –
Girls who wish to pursue their creative side can make a career in animation industry. The animation course is aimed to help students enhance their skills in Photoshop, graphic designing, 2D handwriting, 2D computer generated graphics, digital photography, web animation, scripting, sound editing, video editing, audio editing, VFX and much more.
Courses available – Different animation courses are available at Bachelor level, Diploma level as well as short-term certificate courses which are of six months to one years’ duration.
Bachelor degree courses in Animation –
- BA in Animation & Multimedia
- B.Sc. in Animation & Multimedia
- Bachelor of Visual Arts (Animation)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation, Graphics and Web Design
- BA in Animation and CG Arts
- BA in Animation and Graphic Design
- BA in Digital Filmmaking and Animation
- B.Sc. in Animation and VFX
- B.Sc. in Animation and Gaming
Diploma level courses in Animation –
- Diploma in 2D Animation
- Diploma in 3D Animation
- Diploma in Digital Animation
- Diploma in CG Animation
- Diploma in Animation and Filmmaking
- Diploma in VFX
- Diploma in Animation and VFX
- Diploma in Animation, Video Editing and Post Production work
Short-term Certificate courses in Animation–
- Certificate in VFX
- Certificate in 2D Animation
- Certificate in 3D Animation
- Certificate in Editing, Mixing and Post Production Works
- Certificate in CG Arts
Eligibility – Students need to qualify in their class 12th qualifying board examination irrespective of their stream i.e. Science, Commerce and Arts.
Career scope in Animation -
The students who qualify this course get various career options ranging from the entertainment industry, game development, mobile applications development, animator, editor for Videos/Audios/VFX in media organisations, advertising agencies, production houses, digital media platforms etc.
Cyber Forensics/Forensic Investigation –
With everything going digital, the number of cybercrimes are going up as well. The demand for cyber security has increased from past few years and it is expected to never come down as the crimes happening through the internet like hacking, frauds etc. are increasing every day.
Courses Available – The courses in Cyber Forensics and Investigation are usually of short-term or diploma level only, Check the available courses in cyber forensic in India –
- Certified Professional Forensic Analyst (CPFA)
- Certified Ethical Hacking
- Digital Crime and Computer Law Course
- Computer Forensics and Investigations
- Information System Security and Cybercrime
- Certificate Course in Cyber Forensics & Cyber Laws
- Certificate course in Information Security & Cyber Law
Web Design/Graphic Design –
Web designing deals with creating websites, designing web pages, programming, coding solutions, UI/ UX etc. The demand for web designers, software developers, graphic designers and technical writers is already high in the IT industry and with digital India and start up revolution; the demand is expected to go up only. Check here the available courses for web designing –
Courses available – Students can check the courses available for career in web designing and graphic designing –
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology (B.Sc. IT)
- Certificate Course in programming through C language
- Certificate Course in Programming in C++
- Certificate Course in Core JAVA
- Certificate course in advanced JAVA
- Certificate course in Oracle SQL & PL/SQL
- Certificate course in Advanced Development using PHP
- Certificate course in Oracle DBA
Computer Tally Program – Tally is a job oriented program which is used for accounting, billing, payroll management, banking and finance, taxation, reporting as well as for analytics. Students can do short-term courses in Tally program and get placed in finance and accounts department of any organisation of any sector. There are no restrictions for Tally qualified students as every organisation has a finance and accounts department where they need staff to maintain their inventory, billing, taxations, and maintain finances.
Courses available – The courses are generally of short-term and students can enrol themselves with private institutes offering these courses.
- Certificate Program in Financial Accounting
- Advanced Certificate Program in Financial Accounting and Taxation
- Diploma is Tally Software
- Certified Industrial Accountant
Computer Aided Fashion Designing (CAD) course–
CAD course is to equip students with the skills of designing using computers for advanced requirements of the fashion industry. Students get to learn about drawing, editing tools, design apparel with software. The course content usually includes -
- Basics of Computers
Course available – The courses available for CAD in fashion designing are only limited to short terms only. Certificate course in Computer Aided Fashion Designing is the most preferred course with this specialisation.
Content writing and SEO courses –
This is a trending career option these days, as today every other organisation is reaching their target audience through social media platforms and they need to convey their product and services. Be it media and journalism, digital marketing agencies, or any start-up, the demand for content writers and SEO executives is really high.
Courses available – Students can enrol themselves in to short-term courses available with many private institutes or writing academy.
Conclusion: Girl students are not banned from choosing a career in which their interest is; they are independent to choose their career. However, if they seek a career option which ensures promising future then, they must go for computer science stream where opportunities are never ending.