BOI to Appoint 07 FLCC Counselors, Office Assistant & other Posts; Apply before 05 November
Bank of India Job Notification: Bank of India (BOI), Kanpur Zonal office has invited applications for the 07 posts of FLCC Counselor, Office Assistant and other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 05 November 2018.
Last Date of Application: 05 November 2018
Bank of India Vacancy Details
- Faculty Member-04
- Office Assistant-02
Eligibility Criteria for BOI Recruitment 2018
- Faculty Member-Candidates should have minimum Graduate and have flair for teaching and possesses sound Computer knowledge. He has excellent communication skill with typing in Hindi and English.
- Office Assistant-Candidates should have minimum Graduate with basic knowledge of accounts.
- Counselor-Candidate should a retired bank employee; please check the official notification for details of the educational qualification of the posts.
- Faculty Member-Rs. 20,000 Per month (Terms and conditions apply)
- Office Assistant- Rs. 15,000 Per month (Terms and conditions apply)
- Counsellar- Rs. 18,000 Per month (Terms and conditions apply)
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Bank of India, Kanpur Zonal Office, 78-A, Raj Bhawan Complex, Canal Road, Kanpur (UP)-208 004 on or before 05 November 2018.