Can a student change subject stream after failing in board exam?

Q: Is it possible for a student who has failed in Science stream in Class XII to change subjects to pass at subsequent examination?

A: Yes you can change your subject of study, but with prior permission of the Board. You need to be sure and confident of the subject you want to take up for your studies (science, commerce, or arts) and then take a wise decision. It is advisable to talk to higher authorities in school and seek their advice to plan your decision. However it is not ideal to change your subject of study as you will have to start fresh again with the subject. Change your subject only if you are passionate about it.

Related Categories


View More