Canara Bank Notified Recruitment for Single Window Operator/ Officer JMG (Scale 1) Post 2014
Canara Bank invited application for recruitment of sports person to the post of Single Window Operator/ Office JMG (Scale 1) 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 08 September 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 08 September 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: Single Window Operator
- Name of Post: Officer JMG (Scale 1)
|Bank Exam Tips|
Number of sports person to be selected from various disciplines
- Cricket: 10 ( Male), 4 – Batsman, 1 – Right/left arm spinner, 1- Wicketkeeper/All rounder, 4 –Medium Pacer
- Athletics: 4 (Male/Female) – Sprinters
- Shuttle Badminton: 4 ( Male/Female)
- Table Tennis : 4 (Male/ Female)
- Single Window Operator/Clerk : 7,200-400/3-8, 400-500,/3-9,900-600/4-12, 300-700/7-17, 200-1300/1-18,500-800/1-19,300(20 Years)
- Officers( JMG Scale 1): 14,500-600/7-18,700-700/2-20,100-800-25,700
- Sports Qualification (For Single window operator/ Clerk)
- Should have represented the State in National Championship in the immediate three preceding years 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13 preferably medalist (1st or 2nd). Presently must be representing the state. Should be atleast a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Sports Qualification (For Officer)
Should have represented the country internationally and should be representing the country presently or should be an Arjuna Award winner. Should be atleast a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Age Limit
Single window operator/clerk – 28 years
Officer: 30 years
Relaxation of upto 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates
Eligible candidates would be called for interview.
How to Apply
Applications should contain a bio-data of the candidate in the prescribed format should be submitted in the bank’s office. The application must reach by 08 September 2014 to mentioned address.
The Deputy General Manager, Canara Bank, Personnel Management
Section, Human Resources wing, 112, J c Road, Bangalore-560 002, super scribing “Recruitment of Sportspersons”