CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course A Syllabus 2020-2021
CBSE syllabus forms a perfect tool to organise your preparations for the board exams. It prescribes the topics and concepts with their weightage on the basis of which students will be tested in the examinations. So, students must be well aware of the latest CBSE syllabus to performance outstandingly in Class 10. We are providing here the latest syllabus of CBSE Class 10 Hindi (Course A) subject. Knowing the details of topics and units will make the process of learning easy yet effective for you.
Contents of CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course A syllabus 2019-20 are:
- Weightage of different questions in question paper
- Preparatory content for each question
- Division of marks in each section
- Prescribed books
- Instructions to work on learning skills
You may download the latest syllabus, from the link provided below:
Students should also read the detailed instructions given in CBSE Class 10 Hindi Course A syllabus to understand the learning criteria to be followed for Hindi subject. This will help them in preparing for the exam in a planned manner and get the desired marks in the exam.
CBSE Class 10 Hindi Question Paper of Board Exam 2020
How to use CBSE syllabus in a constructive way?
- Students must carefully read the entire syllabus from the very beginning of the session, to get an idea of the course structure.
- Before starting a chapter or unit, list out all the topics prescribed in the syllabus for that unit so that you don’t waste time in learning the irrelevant or unnecessary topics.
- Having a clear understanding about your syllabus and the weightage of various helps to decide how much time you should dedicate to each section.