CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Solved Guess Paper 2019
Most of the class 10 students feel nervous and confused about the preparations of their CBSE Maths exam. Students should keep in mind that a non-systematic study can certainly lead to loss of marks in the examination. However, a good practice of the subject can help you fetch full scores. Students must solve guess papers, sample papers and practice papers to brush up their concepts. Doing enough practice not only boosts the level of self-confidence in a student but also teaches the concept of time-management.
We have provided here the CBSE Guess Paper for Class 10 Mathematics which has been designed exclusively by subject experts as per the guidelines laid by CBSE for Board Examination 2019. This CBSE Guess Paper is entirely solved to help students make an hassle free preparation for the exam.
Some significant features of CBSE Class 10 Maths Guess Paper are:
- It covers the whole syllabus of CBSE class 10 Mathematics.
- It follows the latest examination pattern for Class 10 Mathematics Board Exam 2019.
- Each question has been provided with an apt and easy solution.
- Questions have been asked from only those topics which are important from exam point of view.
- Designed as per the format followed in CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Sample Paper 2019.
This CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Guess Paper will not only help you acquaint with the important topics of Mathematics but also give you a preview of the question paper which you will face in your Class 10 CBSE Exam 2019.
Structure of this paper is as below:
- The question paper consists of 30 questions divided into four sections A, B, C and D.
- Section A contains 6 questions of 1 mark each.
- Section B contains 6 questions of 2 marks each.
- Section C contains 10 questions of 3 marks each.
- Section D contains 8 questions of 4 marks each.
- Total Marks: 80
- Maximum Time: 3 hours
Some sample questions and their solutions from the CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Solved Guess Paper 2019 are given below:
Q. If A(5,y), B(1,5), C(2,1) and D(6,2) are the vertices of a square, then find the value of y.
We know that the diagonals of the square bisect each other.
Thus, the values of x and y are1 and 3 respectively.
Q. Draw a line segment AB of length 7cm. Then locate a point P on AB dividing AB in the ratio 3 : 5.
Steps of constructions:
1. Draw a line AB of length 7 cm.
2. Draw a ray AX making an acute angle with AB.
3. Draw a ray BY parallel to A by making ∠ABY = ∠BAX.
4. Mark the points A1, A2, A3 on AX and B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 on BY such that AA1 =A1A2 =A2A3 = B1B2 = B2B3= B3B4 = B4B5.
5. Join A3 to B5.Let it intersect AB at a point P.
6. Then AP : PB = 3:5
Download the complete guess paper form the link given below:
You cannot learn Maths simply by memorizing a set of formulae given in the textbook. You need to understand how to use those formulae, for which you would require more and more practice. So, it’s very important to solve practice papers, guess papers, sample papers. This will help you track your preparedness for the exam, letting you know your weak areas which you may improve later.
Also go through the CBSE Class 10 Topper’s Answer Sheet for Mathematics Paper 2018 to learn the criteria followed by CBSE toppers in writing their Board Exam.
To get more of such useful articles for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam preparations, click on the following links:
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Solved Sample Paper for Board Exam 2019
- CBSE Class 10 Mathematics Important questions with solutions for Board Exam 2019
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019: Sample Papers and Marking Schemes of all subjects
- CBSE Class 10 Syllabus of All Subjects for Board Exam 2019