CBSE Class 10 Social Science Exam 2018: Marking Scheme
If you are in trouble about how to write good answers in Social Science paper which can help you score good marks, then always adhere to the CBSE marking scheme. It helps to know the way answers should be scripted in board exams to score high marks.
In this article we are providing the CBSE marking scheme for class 10 Social Science board question paper 2018. This CBSE marking scheme has key answers (or values point) along with mark wise break up of every answer.
Find below the CBSE Class 10 Social Science Marking Scheme 2018:
1. Why were big European powers met in Berlin in 1885?
Why were merchants from towns in Europe began to move countryside in seventeenth and eighteenth centuries?
Why did Charles Booth, a Liverpool ship owner conduct the first social survey of low skilled workers in the East End of London in 1887?
European powers met in Berlin in 1885 to complete the carving up of Africa among them.
Merchants began to move countryside in 17th & 18th century-
(i) Merchants could not expand production within towns.
(ii) The trade guilds restricted the entry of new people into the trade in towns.
(iii) Any other relevant point Any one point to be examined.
Charles Booth conducted the First Social Survey-
He wanted to study the condition of low skilled workers.
2. Why did the Roman Catholic Church impose control over publishers and booksellers?
Why do novels use vernacular?
Roman Catholic Church imposed control over publishers and booksellers-
It was feared that if there was no control over what was printed and read then rebellious and irreligious thought might spread.
Novels use vernacular-
Because it is spoken by the common people.
3. Classify resources on the basis of origin.
Classification of resources on the basis of origin-
Biotic and Abiotic
4. ‘A challenge is not just any problem but an opportunity for progress.’ Analyse the statement.
A challenge is an opportunity:
Overcoming a challenge gives an opportunity to go up to a higher level than before.
Download the complete CBSE Class 10 Social Science marking scheme along with questions paper from the links given below:
To get more of such useful articles for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam preparations, click on the following links:
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019: Sample Papers and Marking Schemes of all subjects
- CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2018-2019: All Subjects
- CBSE Class 10 Board Examination 2018: Question papers of all subjects
- CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2019: Exam Pattern and Question Paper Design for All Subjects