CBSE Class 11 Chemistry Practice Paper 2017 – 2018: Set II
Download CBSE Class 11th Chemistry practice paper. All the questions of this practice paper are from latest CBSE syllabus. Most of the questions of this practice paper are based on important concepts of NCERT textbooks. These questions are very important for coming Class 11th Chemistry Paper 2017 - 2018. This paper is prepared by the teachers of a reputed CBSE School. Format of this paper is similar to CBSE Sample Paper.
In order to score maximum marks in CBSE class 11 Chemistry exam, students should solve this paper. Students should try to solve this paper in less than 3 hours as this will enhance their writing speed.
Some content from the question paper is given below:
General instructions for solving the practice paper
• All questions are compulsory.
• Questions number 1to 5 are very short answer questions and carry 1 mark each.
• Questions number 6 to 10 are very short answer question and carry 2 marks each.
• Questions number 11 to 22 are also short answer question and carry 3 marks each.
• Question number 23 is a value based question and carry 4 marks.
• Questions number 24 to 26 are long answer question and carry 5 marks each.
• Use log tables, if necessary. Use of calculators is not allowed.
What is the SI unit of molality?
What is the lowest value of n that allows g orbital to exist?
Write the lewis dot structure of CO3‒2 ion.
What is smog?
Write the electronic configuration of p-block elements?
Ho w many electrons and neutrons are present on each of the following?
Consider the following species:
N3+, O2‒, F‒, Na+, Mg2+, Al3+
(i) What is common in them?
(ii) Arrange in the order of increasing ionic radii.
Differentiate between emission and absorption spectrum.
Calculate the energy of one mole of photons of radiation whose frequency is 5 × 1014.
Draw the resonating structures of
(i) Ozone molecule
(ii) Nitrate ion
Write the limitations of octet theory.