CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Syllabus 2018 - 2019
Check CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Syllabus for the new academic session 2018 – 2019. It contains complete details about course structure and practicals of Class 11 Computer Science. CBSE has published two syllabuses for CBSE Class 11 Computer Science. Students can download both the syllabuses from the link given at the end of this article.
Objective of this CBSE Class 11 Computer Science Syllabus
• To understand the basics of computers.
• To develop logic for Problem Solving.
• To develop problem-solving skills and their implementation using C++.
• To understand and implement the concept of Object Oriented Methodology.
• To understand the concept of working with Relational Database.
• To understand the basic concept of Computing Logic.
• To understand the basic concepts of Communication and Networking technologies.
• To understand Open Source concepts.