CBSE Class 9th Maths Important MCQs with Answers from Chapter 1 - Number System
CBSE Class 9th Term 1 Exam will have papers including MCQ type questions only. Students can easily score full marks in these objective type questions with a little hard work and good practice. We are providing here the Number System MCQ questions which are prepared by subject experts. All the questions are based on important concepts involved in the chapter. This set of important questions will form a good practice test for students, making them revise all fundamental concepts quickly and secure high marks in their CBSE Class 9th Maths Term 1 Exam 2021-2022.
Find below the MCQs from CBSE Class 9 Maths Chapter 1Number System:
1. In between two rational number there is/are:
a) Exactly one rational number
b) Infinitely many rational number
c) Many irrational numbers
d) Only irrational numbers
2. The product of a rational and an irrational numbers is:
a) Always an integer
b) Always a rational number
c) Always an irrational number
d) Sometimes rational and sometimes irrational
3. The decimal expansion of an irrational number may be:
c) Either terminating or non- terminating
d) Non-terminating and non-recurring
4. A rational number between √2 and √3:
b) (√2. √3)/2
5. Which of the following is irrational?
6. 4√5 + 5√5 is equal to:
7. Which of the following is irrational?
8.√12 X √15 is equal to:
9. Which of the following is equal to x2?
12. What would be the denominator after rationalizing 7/(5√3 - 5√2)?
d) None of these
15. Value of (256)0.16 X (256)0.09 is:
If you want to read these questions in offline mode, then a PDF of the questions can be downloaded from the link provided below: