CBSE Compartment/Improvement of Performance Exam 2017: Download Admit Card / Hall TicketGurmeet Kaur
Steps to download Admit Card / Hall Ticket for Class 10th /12th IOP/ Compartment Examination 2017 are stated below:
- Visit CBSE’s official site cbse.nic.in.
- Click over the activated link ‘Admit card for Private Candidates | Admit Card/Centre Material for Schools’
- In the regions section, select any suitable option out of the two: Other Region and Delhi Region.
- Then choose any one of the three options: Application No. , Previous Roll no. and year or Candidate name, and fill in the related information to proceed further.
- After submitting the requisite details, your Admit card/ Hall ticket will be displayed on screen.
- Download the admit card and take print out of the same that you need to take to the examination centre.
CBSE is going to be conduct the improvement of performance and compartmental examinations for the board classes 10 and 12 respectively, which will commence from 17th July, 2017.
- Exam dates for Class 10th: 17-07-2017 to 24-07-2017
- 12th Class Exam Date: 17-07-2017
Students can check the complete examination schedule for Class 12th Compartment and Class 10 Improvement of performance Examinations 2017, given below:
CBSE Compartment/Improvement of Performance Exam 2017: Date Sheet and Timetable
You may also like to read: