CBSE improvement exams

Q: I am giving my 12th board exam and my stream is PCM. My physics paper didn't go well and I am not sure if I will be able to clear it. In case I manage to pass in improvement exam, will I be issued a new pass certificate?

A: No pass certificate is issued in the case of improvement exam. The board issues only a statement of marks indicating the student’s performance.

Related Categories

Also Read +