CBSE Scholarship 2019-20: Check Important Notification
An important notification related to CBSE Scholarship has been recently released on the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) i.e. cbse.nic.in. According to the notification, the board has invited online applications from eligible students who have passed Class 10 Board Exam 2019 from the CBSE affiliated Schools for the following Scholarship Schemes:
- CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child for + 2 studies –
- Renewal of Online applications of CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child X Pass awarded in 2018.
In addition to the application form, other important details and eligibility conditions are also available on the website of CBSE i.e. www.cbse.nic.in at Scholarship Link.
The last date to submit online applications is 18 October 2019 and a hard copy (renewal only) of the application form must be submitted on or before 15 November 2019. CBSE will not entertain hard copies received after the last date.
Important Links and details:
- Official Scholarship Link: http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/scholar.html
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Link to download notification in Hindi & English: http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/attach/public%20notice%202019-bilingual.pdf
This is the complete detail about the notification released by CBSE regarding Scholarship Program. Many CBSE Students are often asking question related to best books for the preparation of of CBSE Board Exam 2020 and in order to help here we have provided detail list for Class 10 students
These books have been recommended by many CBSE School teachers and subject experts.
Important Books for CBSE Class 10 Board Exam 2020 Preparation:
Check complete list from the link given below