CBSE Syllabus 2020-21: Check Deleted Topics From 12th Informatics Practices Syllabus 2020-21
CBSE: Check deleted portion CBSE 12th Informatics Practices Syllabus 2020-21. CBSE has reduced 12th Informatics Practices Syllabus 2020-21 by 30%. In this article, we have provided the details of the topics which have been deleted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) from CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus 2020-21. Links to access other important articles and the latest CBSE Syllabus are also available here. Students of Class 12 should learn the latest CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices Syllabus 2020-21 and modification done by CBSE. This syllabus is very important for the preparation of CBSE Class 12 Informatics Practices exam 2020-21.
CBSE Syllabus 2020-21 (Reduced By 30%) PDF: 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th
Deleted Topics from CBSE 12th Informatics Practices Syllabus 2020-21:
Unit-1 Data handling using Pandas – II
- Descriptive Statistics: max, min, count, sum, mean, median, mode, quartile, Standard deviation, variance.
- Data Frame operations: Aggregation, group by, Sorting, Deleting and Renaming Index, Pivoting.
- Handling missing values – dropping and filling.
- Importing/Exporting Data between MySQL database and Pandas.
- Data Visualization, pie chart, frequency polygon, box plot and scatter plot.
: color, style (dashed, dotted), width;
4. Unit Wise syllabus
;Joining, Merging and Concatenation.
Unit 2: Database Query using SQL
- Create a data frame based on ecommerce data and generate descriptive statistics (mean, median, mode, quartile, and variance)
- Create a data frame for examination result and display row labels, column labels data types of each column and the dimensions
- Filter out rows based on different criteria such as duplicate rows.
- Find the sum of each column, or find the column with the lowest mean.
- Locate the 3 largest values in a data frame.
- Subtract the mean of a row from each element of the row in a Data Frame.
- Replace all negative values in a data frame with a 0.
- Replace all missing values in a data frame with a 999.
- Importing and exporting data between pandas and CSV file
- Importing and exporting data between pandas and MySQL database
- 5.3 Data Management
- Create a new table (order ID, customer Name, and order Date) by joining two tables (orderID, customer ID, and order Date) and (customer ID, customer Name, contact Name, country).
- Create a foreign key in one of the two tables mentioned above
- Create a new table (name, date of birth) by joining two tables (student id, name) and
(student id, date of birth).
5.4 Introduction to Computer Networks
- Download, install and configure browser.