Central Bank of India Jobs 2018: 17 Vacancies for Security Officers, Apply before 1 January
Central Bank of India invited applications for the post of Security Officer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 1 January 2018.
- Commencement of online application submission – 15 December 2017
- Last date for Online Application Submission – 1 January 2018
- Downloading of Call Letters for Test – After 16 January 2018
- Tentative Date of Online Examination- 28 January 2018
Central Bank of India Vacancy Details
- Security Officer– 17 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Security Officer Posts
Educational Qualification: Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from a recognized university and ex-commissioned officers of the rank of captain or above from Indian Army with minimum 5 years service or equivalent rank from Air Force, Navy and Para Military Forces.
Age Limit – Maximum 45 Years (age relaxation for all reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Selection Process for Security Officer Posts
Candidates will be shortlisted by online test and interview.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply through online mode upto 1 January 2018.
Application Fees for Chief Information Security Officer Post
- All other candidates: Rs.500/- (Non-Refundable) + Rs. 50 (Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST- NIL + Rs. 50 (Intimation Charges)