Central Railway, Mumbai Recruitment 2018 for ECG Tech, Lab Asst and Other Posts
Central Railway, Mumbai Jobs Notification: Central Railway, Mumbai has invited applications for recruitment to the post of ECG Tech, Lab Asst and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 5 and 6 September 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 5 and 6 September 2018
Central Railway, Mumbai Vacancy Details
- ECG Technician – 4 Posts
- Lab Technician/Assistant– 1 Post
- Pharmacist– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for ECG Tech, Lab Asst and Other Posts
- ECG Technician – 10+2/Graduation in Science having Certificate/Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology/Cardiology/Cardiology Technician/Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.
- Lab Technician/Assistant– 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948
- Pharmacist–10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institution and Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
How to apply for Central Railway Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 5 and 6 September 2018 at the Central Railway Auditorium, Parcel Building, Between Platform No. 13 and 14, Chhatrapati Shivaji, Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai – 400001 with the documents.