Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Attend WhatsApp Interview Tomorrow for 179 Para Medical Posts
Central Railway Recruitment 2020: Whats app Interview for Central Railway Para Medical Posts is scheduled to be held on Tomorrow. All those candidates who have applied for these posts can attend the Interview.Through this recruitment drive Central Railway is going to fill 179 Vacancies of Para Medical Posts. Candidates are advised to check internet connection in their mobile phone or other gadgets which has to be used for Central Railway Para Medical Posts Whats app Interview.
Central Railway is hiring candidates for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Health Inspector, Pharmacist, Hospital Attendant and other categories in Group C. The Railway Recruitment Cell, Mumbai Divison will hire candidates through recorded Whatsapp conference call interview which is scheduled on 6 April 2020.
A total of 179 Vacancies of Para Medical have been noticed under Central Railway. Candidates can send their applications through their email id latest by 6 April 2020.
- Date of sending the application on designated email - 6 April 2020
- Date and time of recorded WhatsApp conference call interview of selected candidates: 9 April 2020
Central Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse - 44 Posts
- Health Inspector - 3 Posts
- Pharmacist - 5 Posts
- Hospital Attendant - 52 Posts
- House Keeping Assistant (Safaiwala) - 68 Posts
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Staff Nurse - Candidate holding Certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 3 years Course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of nursing or other Institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- Health Inspector - B. Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main/ Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course along with one year diploma in Health and Sanitary Inspector.
- Pharmacist - Candidates with 10+2 in Science OR it's equivalent with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and Registration with Pharmacy Council of India or with State Pharmacy Council
- Hospital Attendant, House Keeping Assistant (Safaiwala) - 10th passed.
Central Railway Para Medical Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Staff Nurse - 20 to 40 years
- Health Inspector - 18 to 33 years
- Pharmacist - 20 to 35 years
- Hospital Attendant, House Keeping Assistant (Safaiwala) - 18 to 30 years
Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Application Process
Interested candidates can apply for the posts by sending applications in the standard format along with the mobile number and all the relevant documents to the designated email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6 April 2020.