Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Recruitment 2019 for Junior Research Fellow Posts
Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Job Notification: Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has invited applications for the Junior Research Fellow Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 15 October 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 15 October 2019
Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) Junior Research Fellow Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Research Fellow Job
- The applicant must have a Master's degree in the relevant branch of Science/Engineering/Technology or equivalent with CGPA not below 6.5 on a 10-point scale or 60% marks (where CGPA is not awarded). Fresher's and highly motivated, research oriented candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidate should have cleared UGC/CSIR-NET, GATE or any other national level exam conducted by national agencies like DBT, DST, ICAR, ICMR, DAE, MHRD, DRDO, IIT, IISER etc.
- Relevant hands-on laboratory experience and strong back ground in the area of biocatalysis, biochemistry, molecular biology are encouraged to apply.
- Research experience in the relevant area, supported by publications in high impact peer reviewed international journals would be a plus.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 15 October 2019.