CMAT 2019 Exam: Answer Key released at ntacmat.nic.in, Objection window opens for the candidates
he Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2019 official answer key has been released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for the candidates who appeared in the CMAT exam conducted on Jan 28 and Jan 29. The official CMAT answer key is made available on the official website i.e. ntacmat.nic.in. As per the past trend, NTA releases the answer key after 3 days from the exam date. Keeping with the trend, the answer key was released on Feb 1 for the exam takers.
Candidates need to use either the 'application number and password' or 'application number and DOB' to access the CMAT answer key. Many unofficial websites and test centers had released the CMAT answer key's personalised version much before the announcement of the official answer key was out. However, the official CMAT answer key is the trusted souce which can be challenged as well. It is advisable that the CMAT exam takers should refer to the official answer key to cross-verify the marked responses. Therefore, along with the CMAT answer key, NTA has also released the question paper and marked response sheet of each candidate to help them cross-verify their responses.
You might be interested in: Top MBA colleges accepting CMAT Score
Step-by-step process to download CMAT Answer Key
Candidates can follow these steps to download the CMAT answer key from the official website:
- NTA has released the candidates’ response sheet and question paper in one single link.
- In another link, answer key along with objection raising window are published.
- Thereafter, window to challenge the answer key will open for 4 days only. The CMAT objection window will close on Feb 3.
- Candidates can raise objections along with the proof and the objection fee (mentioned on the official website).
- NTA will refund the fee to the candidates, in case of valid doubts.
- After the analysis of all the objections, NTA will release the final answer key.
- The final CMAT answer key will be published in either in 3-4 days or along with the CMAT Result.
Here is the direct link to download : CMAT 2019 Answer Key
CMAT 2019: Objection Window
NTA has provided a facility wherein candidates can raise objections or can challenge the options chosen by the exam conducting authority. As per the objection window, candidates will get time to challenge the questions which are wrongly evaluated by NTA.
How to raise objections in CMAT exam evaluation?
- When the candidates will login into their account, via CMAT official ID, list of 100 Questions would be displayed in sequential order along with the column ‘Correct Option’ for the correct Answer Key marked by NTA.
- If a candidate wishes to challenge the options chosen by NTA, he/she may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking on the check box.
- Candidate can repeat this process for all other questions wherein they want to raise objections.
- It is mandatory to save the claim after completing the process of raising objection.
- Candidates are also required to upload the supporting documents (i.e. sheet on which questions are solved or the sources which proof that the chosen option by the candidate is correct).
- Thereafter, pay the fee (Rs. 1000 for each question challenged) using a Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- The objection raising fee would be refunded if the challenge is accepted by NTA.
CMAT 2019: Exam Result
NTA has finally announced the CMAT exam date. The CMAT 2018 exam result will be declared on February 05, 2019. The result will comprise of scores and percentile gained by the candidate in each section (four sections). It is the call of the B-school, whether they consider only overall percentile or sectional & overall both for the purpose of admission. Some popular institutes that accept CMAT Exam scores are SIMSREE, VIT, BIMTECH, KJ Somaiya etc.
For latest updates and news on MBA entrance exams, subscribe to MBA section of jagranjosh.com