Contacting higher authorities of CBSE for direct communication?

Q: Is there any provision of contacting higher authorities directly in case the issues concerning us are not resolved?

A: The CBSE provides contact details with designation and phone numbers of higher authorities working in CBSE on its website. The link for the same is If you feel that your grievances are not catered properly by the concerned authorities, you can write an email and get your issues resolved by the concerned department.

Related Categories


View More