CTET 2019 Registration concludes @ctet.nic.in: Have a look at important details of December Exam
CTET 2019 December Registration has been closed @ ctet.nic.in. CTET Exam Fee Payment Last Date is 3rd October 2019 and CTET Form Correction window will be open during 4th October - 10th October 2019. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will be conducting the CTET 2019 exam on 8th December 2019 in two different shifts for Paper-I and Paper-II. Paper-I is for candidates aspiring to become a teacher for Classes I-V and Paper-II is for the candidates aspiring to teach Classes-VI-VIII. The CTET Syllabus and Exam Pattern are different for both the papers. Candidates are asked a total of 150 Multiple Choice Questions in both the papers and the duration of both the CTET papers of 2.5 hours each. We have provided here the most important details of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2019 exam. Have a look at the details below that you should not miss out.
Lakhs of candidates are expected to appear for the CTET December 2019 exam. CTET exam will be conducted in various exam centres across 110 cities. With such a high competition this time for the CTET exam, it is advisable that candidates appearing for the CTET December exam should be fully aware of all the details of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). The paper tests candidates' knowledge of the teaching aptitude, maths, environmental science and social studies. CTET December Notification 2019 clearly details about the subjects and syllabus of the CTET 2019 exam along with the other details such as admit card, exam schedule, cut off marks, qualifying marks, scorecard, certificate and so much more. Have a look at all these details below.
Important details of CTET December 2019 exam
- Only candidates who fulfil the CTET Eligibility Criteria will be declared as qualified in the final round. Appearing for the CTET exam does not mean that the CBSE considers the candidates as eligible.
- CTET Paper-I is for Classes I-V will be held on 8th December 2019 from 9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
- CTET Paper-II is for Classes VI-VIII will be held on 8th December 2019 from 2:00 PM to 4:30 PM
- CTET Admit Card 2019 for the December exam will be released tentatively around 20th November 2019. Candidates will not be allowed to enter the CTET exam centre without the admit card.
- CTET Exam Pattern and Syllabus for Paper-I and Paper-II is different. In both the papers, candidates are asked questions from sections like Child Development and Pedagogy, Languages and other sections are different for both the papers. Know the CTET Syllabus and Exam Pattern for both the papers on the below link.
- Candidates need to score minimum cut off marks to qualify the CTET exam. There will be no negative marking. However, candidates need to attempt 150 MCQs in a time limit of 2.5 hours.
- CTET Result is declared within 6 weeks of the exam date. The result makes the candidates aware of their score in each section of the CTET exam as well as their overall score.
- After the declaration of the CTET Result, CBSE releases the CTET Marksheet/Scorecard and the Certificate on the DigiLocker platform. Candidates need to create their DigiLocker account to have access to the scorecard.