DCCB District Cooperative Central Bank Recruitment 2019 for 71 Clerk Posts, Apply Online
DCCB District Cooperative Central Jobs Notification: District Cooperative Centra, Srikakulam, AP invited online applications for the post of Staff Assistants/Clerk. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Clerk posts from 17 June to 08 July 2019.
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application - 17 June 2019
- Starting Date for Submitting Online Application – 08 July 2019
- Tentative date of Online test - August 201
DCCB District Cooperative Central Bank Vacancy Details
Staff Assistants/Clerk – 71 Posts
Rs.11765 -570 / 5 – 14615 – 655 / 6 – 18545 – 815 / 5 – 22620 – 980 / 2 – 24580 -1145 / 5 – 30305 (24 stages) + 4 stag. Increments of Rs.1145/- each biannually after reaching maximum in the scale.
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk Posts
- Graduation of a recognized university and Knowledge of English and proficiency in local language (Telugu) is essential.
- Candidates should have studied in an educational institution(s) in Srikakulam District (candidates having domicile of the Srikakulam district) for a period of not less than four consecutive academic years.
For more information, visit detailed notification link given below.
Selection Procedure for Clerk Posts
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview.
How to Apply for DCCB District Cooperative Central Bank Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates can apply online through official website from 17 June to 08 July 2019.
- SC / ST / PC / EXS - Rs.350/-
- OC/BC - Rs.600/-