DEI Recruitment 2019: Online Applications invited for various Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
DEI Recruitment 2019: Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff in its various Departments. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 8 July 2019.
This is a Rolling Advertisement applicable to Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Contractual Posts/Guest Faculty/Adjunct Faculty which will remain valid upto academic session 2019-20 i.e. upto 30.6.2020. As and when sufficient numbers of applications are received, the interview shall be held.
Advt. no. DEI-5 Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts May 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non-Teaching Posts
- Teaching Posts: Candidates holding Degrees under UGC norms are eligible for the posts.
Non-Teaching Staff Posts:
- Training & Placement Officer (L-12): Master’s Degree in Management with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent.
- Assistant Registrar (L-10): Master’s Degree with at least 55% of marks or an equivalent.
- Programmer (L-10): First class M.E. /M.Tech. (Computer Science &Engineering)/ Information Technology) or equivalent OR First-class B.E./B. Tech. (Computer Science &Engineering/ Information Technology) or equivalent with two years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrator (L-6) (Elec. Engg./Mech. Engg.): Bachelor’s degree with at least two years relevant experience OR Diploma in Engineering with at least two years of relevant experience.
- Instructor (Drawing & Painting)(L-6): Post Graduate Degree in Fine Arts or Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts with at least two years of relevant experience.
How to apply for DEI Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can submit applications latest by 8 July 2019. Candidates can check all other information in the provided link of Official Notification.