Are you worried or stressed? Click here for Expert Advice

Does the name need to match the one on Identification document in CAT 2013?

Jagran Josh

Candidates name should be the one mentioned on the School-leaving certificate.  In case a candidates’ name has changed due to events such as marriage / divorce, then they must produce the relevant document in Original and submit a photocopy of the same at the venue at the time of the test, Interview and at the time of joining the Program.

 List of documents that might be required:

  1. Marriage Certificate
  2. Divorce Decree
  3. Legal Name change document

Click here to visit CAT FAQs

Click here to see full CAT 2013 Notification

रोमांचक गेम्स खेलें और जीतें एक लाख रुपए तक कैश

Related Categories

Live users reading now