DSMNRU Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 96 Professor Posts before 23 April
DSMNRU Recruitment 2021: Dr Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University has invited eligible applicants for the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor, and Associate Professor posts. A total of 96 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. The applications will be accepted by 23 April 2021 to the address mentioned below. The interested candidates are advised to send their duly-filled application form to the officials. Check more details in the article below.
Dr Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University (DSMNRU) has invited eligible applicants for the posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor posts. A total of 96 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. The candidates can check the notification from the below link.
- Start Date for submission of online application: 24 March 2021
- Last Date for submission of online application: 23 April 2021
DSMRU Faculty Details
- Professor: 13 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 58 Posts
- Associate Professor: 25 Posts
Eligibility Faculty Job
Aspirants must have a certificate/degree of Graduate, PhD, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/Board.
- Professor: Rs. 1, 44,200.00 per month.
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 1, 31,400.00 per month.
- Associate Professor: Rs. 57,700.00 per month.
Official Notification Download Here
Online Application Link
How to Apply
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of Dr. Shakuntala Misra National Rehabilitation University (DSMNRU) @dsmru.up.nic.in. Persons must note that the last date for application is 16 April 2021.
- Visit the official website of DSMNRU @dsmru.up.nic.in
- On the Home Page search for “Recruitments”.
- Download the DSMNRU Recruitment Notification.
- If Interested in the Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor posts, then fill the Application Form.
- And Send to the Officials before the last date to the below-mentioned address.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles