Alert: East Central Railway Recruitment for 12 Scouts and Guides Quota Posts, Last Day Today
East Central Railway invited applications for recruitment to the post of Group C and Group D Posts (Scouts and Guides Quota). Eligible candidates can apply for the post of 04 September 2018.
Last Date of Application - 04 September2018
East Central Railway Vacancy Details
Scouts and Guides Quota Posts
- Group C Posts: 2 Posts
- Group D Posts: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group C and Group D Posts
- Group C - 12th passed with 50% marks from recognized board and its equivalent or Higher Education
- Group D - 10th Passed from recognized Board OR ITI OR equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT. President Scout Guide,Rover/Ranger OR Himalayan Wood Badge Holder in any section; Should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for the last 05 years.
- Group C Posts: 18 to 30 Years
- Group D Posts: 18 to 33 Years
Selection Procedure for Group C and Group D Posts:
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply for East Central Railway Group C and Group D PostsJobs
The eligible candidates can submit their application to General Manager (Personnel), Recruitment Section, E.C. Railway Headquarter Ofice, Hajipur, Ditrict- Vaishali, Bihar, Pin – 844101 latest by 04 September 2018.
Application Fee forEast Central Railway Group C and Group D Posts:
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST Ex- servicemen/Persons with 40% Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic backward classes - Rs.250/- The Amount will be refunded to candidates actually appearing in the written examination.
- Other - Rs.500/-, Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only) will be refunded to candidates actually appearing in the written examination.