Eligibility Criteria of IBPS CWE PO/MT-III Exam 2013
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) initiated recruitment to fill the post of Probationary Officers (PO) and Management Trainee (MT) in Public Sector Banks. A common written examination (CWE) will be conducted in order to fill the post. The eligibility criteria for the exam is mentioned below that every candidate has to fulfill prior to applying for the post.
• Nationality / Citizenship:
The candidate must have to satisfy any of the listed nationality criteria
(i) A Citizen of India or
(ii) A subject of Nepal or
(iii) A subject of Bhutan or
(iv) A Tibetan Refugee who came over to India prior to 1 January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) A Indian person who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam to settle permanently in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
• Age (As on 01 July 2013)
The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02 July 1985 and not later than 01 July 1993 (both dates inclusive). A relaxation to reserved categories is offered according to government norms.
Categories and relaxation description:
• Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
• Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
• Disable Persons: 10 years
• Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs) / Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have worked for at least 5 years in military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidment: 5 years
• Persons having domicile of the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01 January 1980 to 31 December 1989: 5 years
• Affected Persons of 1984 riots: 5 years
The candidates who are willing to apply for the post should possess a graduate degree in any discipline with 60% minimum marks from a recognized university or equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. This education criteria are set for the general category candidates. The candidates belonging to the reserve categories like Schedule caste, Schedule Tribe, Physically challenged can avail relaxation of 5% in the maximum qualification marks. If the candidate of reserve category fills their form as general, no relaxation will be awarded to them.
Computer Literacy: The candidate must also have operating and working knowledge in computer systems i.e. candidates should have Diploma/Certificate/Degree in computer operations/Language or should have studied Computer or Information Technology as one of the subjects during High School/College/Institute education.
Recently, IBPS has modified its last date of application and eligibility criteria in order to invite more applications.