ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: 81 Vacancies for Faculty, Super Specialist & Other Posts, Apply Online @esic.nic.in
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Hyderabad has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Faculty, Super Specialist & Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview for the aforesaid posts from 1 February to 6 March 2020.
- Walk in interview date: 1 February to 6 March 2020
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Professor: 6 Posts
- Associate Professor: 12 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 5 Posts
- Senior Residents – 32 Posts
- Super Specialist – 21 Posts
- Specialist – 2 Posts
- Junior Resident – 2 Posts
- Tutor – 1 Post
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor – as per MCI guidelines for the teaching faculty.
- Senior Residents – PG in respective speciality or PG Diploma with one year experience.
- Specialist – PG Degree or Diploma in the concerned speciality.
- Junior Resident, Tutor – MBBS Degree from a recognized MCI. Candidate must have a valid registration with MCI.
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor: 69 years
- Senior Residents – 37 years
- Super Specialist – 66 years
- Specialist – 66 years
- Junior Resident – 30 years
- Tutor – 37 years
How to apply for ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode from 22 January 2020 to 30 January 2020. Candidates can access the online application link by clicking on the provided link.
ESIC Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 Application Fee
SC/ST/ESIC /Female/Ex-Serviceman & PH candidates – Nil
All other categories – Rs. 500/-
Latest Government Jobs:
ICDS WCD Dakshina Kannada Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 77 Anganwadi Sahayak & Helper Posts
Rajasthan Police Constable 2019: Last Date Extended, Apply for Rajasthan Constable GD 5000 Posts @police.rajasthan.gov.in upto 10 Feb
Oil India Recruitment 2020: Walk in for 16 Geophysicist, Chemist & Other Posts from 7 Feb