ESIC Udyogamandal Recruitment 2020, Walk in for 16 Super Specialist, Senior Resident and Other Posts
ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Job Notification: ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Super Specialist, Senior Resident and other. Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 December 2020.
The Medical Superintendent (MS), ESIC Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam proposes to conduct a walk-in-interview for the following vacancies.
- Walk-in-interview Date: 23 December 2020
ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Super Specialist, Senior Resident and other Vacancy Details
- Full Time Super Specialist/Part Time Super Specialist: 01 Post
- Full Time Specialist/Part Time Specialist: 05 Posts
- Senior Resident: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Super Specialist, Senior Resident and other Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Full Time Super Specialist/Part Time Super Specialist: Post Graduate with MBBS/MD/DM/DNB (Nephrology). Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on 23 December 2020.
- Full Time/Part Time Specialist: MBBS and Post Graduate (PG) Degree or equivalent. PG Degree with 03 (three) years exp. or PG Diploma with 05 years exp. in respective specialty after PG. Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on 23 December 2020.
- Senior Resident: PG Degree or PG Diploma in concerned specialty. Persons with 02 years exp. after PG with MBBS in the concerned specialty in Government/Reputed hospitals will be considered if PG candidates are not available. Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on 23 December 2020.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible and interested persons can appear for walk-in-interview on 23 December 2020. Interested Persons are advised to submit their interest to appear for interview by email/phone 05 days in advance from the date of interview and to attend WALK-IN-INTERVIEW on 23 December 2020, at Employee's State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Hospital, Udyogamandal, Ernakulam with application in the prescribed proforma, all original documents, one set of photo copy of all original documents and one (01) recent passport size photograph.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles