FCI Admit Card 2019 Out @fci.gov.in, Check Download Link for North Region for Typist and Steno Grade 2
FCI Admit Card 2019: Food Corporation of India (FCI), North Region has released the admit card for FCI Typist and Steno Grade 2 Exam 2019. Candidates applied for FCI Recruitment 2019 against advt. no. 01/2019 can download their admit card through the official website of FCI.
The Food Corporation of India will conduct FCI Steno Grade 2 Exam 2019 and FCI Typist Exam 2019 on 28 September 2019 in the north region. The corporation will recruit a total of 1999 vacancies in the North Region.
According to the handout released by FCI for north region, the skill test for FCI Steno Typist Recruitment 2019 will be conducted through online mode. Candidates will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall if they will bring their own keyboards.
Candidates will have to do Typing/ Transcription on the computer systems provided by the examination board. The Typing Test and Dictation (for Steno Grade 2) shall be preceded by two Trial Sessions of 1 minute each to acquaint the candidates.
The candidates may ask the Test Administrator/Invigilator about their doubts or questions only before the commencement of the Skill Test. No query shall be entertained after the commencement of the Skill Test. Candidates can download their FCI North Region for Typist and Steno Grade 2 Admit Card 2019 by following the instructions.
- Visit the official website.i.e.fci.gov.in.
- Click on FCI North Region for Typist and Steno Grade 2 Admit Card 2019 flashing on the homepage.
- Enter the required credentials and click on the submit button.
- The FCI North Region for Typist and Steno Grade 2 Admit Card 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the FCI North Region for Typist and Steno Grade 2 Admit Card 2019 for future reference.
The corporation will recruit around 4103 vacancies for the post of Steno and Typist in various regions. Candidates can directly access the link of FCI North Region for Typist and Steno Grade 2 Admit Card 2019 by clicking on the provided link.