FSSAI Score Card 2019 Released @fssai.gov.in, Check Download Link for FSSAI Score Card
FSSAI Score Card 2019: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has uploaded the score card of the online exam for all 13 posts advertised against DR02/2019 including Assistant Director, Technical Officer, Central Food Safety Officer, Administrative Officer, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Hindi Translator, Personal Assistant, Assistant Manager (IT), IT Assistant, Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager. Candidates can download FSSAI Score Card from www. fssai.gov.in.
FSSAI Score Card 2019 Download Link is given below. Candidates can check their score by logging their credentials in the portal on or before 04 December 2019.
FSSAI CBT was conducted from 24 July to 26 July 2019. A total of 91584 candidates appeared in the exam. FSSAI Result was declared on 15 November 2019. All candidates who appeared in the exam can check the list of shortlisted candidates through the link given below:
Selected candidates will now have to appear for FSSAI Written Exam 2019. Based on marks scored in Computer Based Examination, candidates available have been shortlisted in the ratio of 1:20, category-wise, to appear in written Examination.
How to download FSSAI Score Card 2019?
- Go to FSSAI official website www.fssai.gov.in
- Click on the link “Declaration of Score Card of Candidates appeared in CBT of DR-02/2019 conducted from 24.07.2019 to 26.07.2019”, appearing on the homepage
- Then, click on “Score Card (Active till 04th December 2019)”
- Enter User ID and Password
- Download FSSAI CBT Score Card