GATE 2019: Contesting Answer Key Process started, know how to submit challenge before 22 Feb
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has started the process to contest GATE 2019 Answer Key. Candidates can contest/challenge the answer key of any question after giving their justification and a payment of Rs. 500 (for each question) in the GOAPS before 22 February (12:00 hours IST). Challenges/Objections submitted after the deadline will not be acceptable. Also, the contests will be considered only if the payment is completed successfully. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras has already released the GATE 2019 Question Papers and Answer Keys for all 24 papers conducted on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th February.
Step by Step procedure to Contest GATE 2019 Answer Key:
- Visit the official website, i.e., appsgate.iitm.ac.in
- Enter your Enrollment ID / Email Address
- Enter your GOAPS password.
- Go to the contest portal.
- Enter the question number exactly same as per mentioned in the PDF file of the question paper uploaded on the GATE 2019 website.
- Write your justification.
- Students must mention the section name and question number in the document in case of uploading any document to support their justification.
- Pay Rs. 500 (for each question) through the online payment link available in the GOAPS.
- Click on the submit button.
Note: Payment for a challenge that is accepted, will be refunded.
The GATE exam is conducted for admissions to Postgraduate Courses (Master’s and Doctoral) with MHRD and other Government Scholarships/Assistantships in Engineering /Technology /Architecture/ Science. Some of the PSUs also consider candidates’ GATE scores for their recruitment. Examinations for all the papers will be conducted as Computer Based Tests only. The GATE 2019 exam was conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras on 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 10th February in total 8 shifts (S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7 and S8).