Goa PSC to Recruit 6 Faculty and Asst. Public Prosecutor Posts
Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) Jobs Notification: Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) has invited applications for the post of Faculty. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 April 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 April 2018
Goa PSC Vacancy Details
- Associate Professor in Nephrology – 1 Post
- Lecturer- 4 Posts
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty and Asst. Public Prosecutor Posts
- Associate Professor in Nephrology/Lecturer- qualification included in Part I or Part II of the Schedule to the Dentists Act, 1948; Post-Graduate qualification in concerned speciality/subject from a recognized institution or equivalent.
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – Degree in Law from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification and Must have practised as an Advocate for 2 years.
How to Apply for Goa PSC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 27 April 2018.